Northeastern Kansas Beekeepers
PUBLICATIONS - LIST of Contents
- Handbook of Small Hive Beetle from Clemson Cooperative Extension (.pdf download 1.9MB)
- Queen Rearing Brochure from Univ. of Arkansas (.pdf download 792KB)
- Feeding Bees Sugar - Best Practices Fact Sheet from UK Government (.pdf download 358KB)
- Best Practices Guidelines: The Essence of Beekeeping from UK Government (.pdf download 390KB)
- Best Practices Guidelines: Bee Improvement (raising queens yourself) from UK Government (.pdf download 274KB)
- Best Practices Guidelines: Spring Checks from UK Government (.pdf download 755KB)
- Managing Small Hive Beetles, Jon Zawislak, Univ. of Arkansas, Div. of Ag. (.pdf download 424KB)
- Small Hive Beetle: A Potential Pest in Honey Bee Colonies in Oregon, Dr. Dewy Caron, et al (.pdf download 835KB)
- MAAREC Small Hive Beetle Fact Sheet-Revised 2015 (.pdf download 379KB)
- 2019 Veto-Pharma.com January 2019, 2nd Edition, Varroa Guide - USE (.pdf download 4.3MB)
*Veto-Pharma is the maker of ApiLifeVar, which is available from Mannlake (www.mannlakeltd.com). Api Life Var - 10 pack (Contains 20 Wafers) An alternative product for Varroa treatment. Up to 95% efficacy, most effective when the temperature range is 65°- 95° F (18° - 35° C).
(You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the presentations. If you do not have it, please click on the Link button to download a free copy.)
PRESENTATION & Publication info
Join for the benefits. We offer region specific knowledge, and support for all levels. A presentation is the process of presenting a topic to an audience. It is typically a demonstration, lecture, or speech meant to inform, persuade, or build good will.
Some publications of interest...